Monday, April 12, 2010

Graduation!

I am just about to attend my last 8 o'clock class as BYU student! I am so excited! No more dragging myself out of bed and looking half dead during the day, Yay! Tomorrow at noon is my last official class but I am more excited for this 8 o'clock one to be over. It has been the dread of my entire semester... seriously... Now I pretty much just have to make it through finals. Which - by the way- I have a final at 8pm to 10pm on the LAST day of finals. Seriously!?! Way to leave me with the worst final time ever. Blah.

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Megan and Jonny said...

Woo hoo!!! Best feeling ever!! And that is a really terrible finals slot (I almost wrote 'crappy' but I knew Mom would be reading this. Hi Mom!).

Wish we could be there for graduation. :(

Do you have a webcam? Seth really likes Skyping!

Rachel said...

That is so exciting! I remember when I thought "I am never going to have to turn in an assignment again!" Yeah, and then there was graduate school...

see you soon!!

Kylie said...

Kenna! I will totally be at commencement, cheering you on. :) Congrats!

AZ Mikesells said...

Hi Meg and Kenna - thanks for remembering to be PG around your old mom. I like to pretend that I taught you to be refined young women... Don't burst my bubble! See you in a week (Kenna) and two weeks (Megan).