Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter

So this is a bit late but I figured my mom would still enjoy it...

I spent most of Easter weekend in bed making sure that I was fully recovered and give my lame immune system a break. So Saturday I just laid in bed, watched conference, played some games online and then sewed a few things.

The next morning I went and picked Chris and Brian up when they got back from the track meet. We then went over to Brian's and I made some really yummy french toast and homemade syrup. I love that syrup. It's light, fluffy and doesn't make you feel like you are eating tons of sugar. I will find it and post it on here :-). I watched the first session of conference and then went over to the Turnbows to watch the second session.

After conference was over we watched the Living Scriptures version of the Easter story. Then Brian and I spent some time with the girls helping them dye Easter eggs. Dying eggs was a family tradition back home. Since coming to college I haven't had a chance. I was excited that I got to do it with the girls. We had probably 3 dozen eggs to dye so we were there for a while.


Cara, Brian and Lindsey working on their eggs


Brian's first time coloring eggs!

Talisha, Chloe and I

Cara and Brian with their favorite eggs

Talisha and I with our favorite eggs

Brian and I ended up with the same color of Teal Green eggs.
ps. I made the shirt I'm wearing as my Easter shirt :-)

1 comment:

AZ Mikesells said...

I think besides Seth, yours are the only Easter pictures this year.