Saturday, April 17, 2010

Confession

My new favorite TV show is Bones. I started watching this new Season on Hulu and now I'm addicted. Its like a smarter version of CSI with hotter guys. Which by the way, the woman that the show is based on actually helps with the show. So all of the anatomy is actually correct! Through college I have developed a ginormous love for anatomy so watching Bones fills me with a strange joy...

Side Note
On CSI I heard, "cause of death was a blow to the occipital bone" and then character is pointing to a fracture on the frontal bone... Annoying... (frontal bone is right above your eyes, occipital bone is on the back of your skull)

Besides my love for anatomy I have also developed a crush on Booth. Seriously, has there ever been a greater modern day male character created?? Smart, sweet, hot, athletic, protective... you name it... he's got it. I would like to find a man like this....

enjoy the eye candy!




4 comments:

Megan said...

I love that show! It cracks me up!

Jenessa said...

I LOVE this show!!!! I am glad there is someone else that seriously enjoys it :)

AZ Mikesells said...

Beth and I are addicted also... If you want to see more of him, he was a vampire in the series "Angel" and before that "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".

Katrina said...

I love Bones, too. I got my dad addicted and he bought all the seasons. So I watched them all!