Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dark & Twisty

So I have 7 weeks until I graduate and I have NO CLUE what I am going to do with my life... I'm not prepared. I handed my future completely over to a guy that had already broken my trust twice... You would think after the second time of him promising that we would get married and then dumping me that I would have not believed him. But no! I just figured that he had finally realized that he could live without me. So yet again I stopped hanging out with a couple great guys for him. Oh and did I mention that I also dropped some of the class I needed for grad school because he and I decided we would have to stay in Provo after I graduated so he could graduate. So it was pointless for me to take the classes...
So here I am... one year later... and just as heart broken as I was last year. Except now I am also overwhelmed with the fear of graduating without any job prospects and no possible way to get into grad school. My dad warned me about this in December, but I was just too stupidly in love to see the problem I was getting myself in. Why didn't I just dump him back in October when he still hadn't proposed like he had promised he would??? Or in December, another time he had promised he would propose??? Because I'm stupid just plain stupid... this is why I am dark and twisty.


Anybody have any genius ideas for a job??? :-)

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Boys suck. They really do. I'm sorry Kenna. You'll figure something out though. When I graduated, I had ZERO clue what I was going to do with my life. It all worked out though. What did you major in?

Megan said...

Well, I ended up at Macy's for 7 months before I finally started subbing after I graduated. Sometimes, life just sucks all around. We still need to get all the girls together. Call me!

AZ Mikesells said...

Since "Grey's Anatomy" is not on your dad's viewing agenda, I didn't understand the 'dark and twisty'. I was thinking chocolate-covered pretzel??? That's about all the brain power your mom has these days...